Are you ready to reward your pet with the ability to come and go out of your home when the need arises? Having a pet door inside of your sliding glass door has never been easier or safer than the Endura Flap™ for Sliding Glass Doggie Door. It fits effortlessly into your existing sliding glass door track, simply occupying space in the opening.
We simply cannot say enough about how weatherproof the Endura Flap™ doggie door sliding glass door is.
- Having a tight seal around a dog door is imperative in order to keep the outside air from creeping in. The Endura Flap™ features strong magnets along the sides, as well as at the bottom of the flap.
- The thickness of the flap itself is slightly denser than a dual-pane glass, which makes its insulation properties comparable to it.
- Even at -40 degrees Fahrenheit, the flap remains flexible and sealed.
Secure Locking Cover
Security is one main concern of people who have doggie doors. Rest assured that the Endura Flap™ pet door will keep intruders out. It has a locking cover that is as strong as a 1/16 sheet of steel. It can only be removed from the inside of your home. When you are ready to remove the steel cover, it can be done easily with its handy spring latch design.
- Boasting a highly-durable aluminum frame of impeccable quality, it will not bend or break even with rougher dogs using it every day.
- In regards to the flap itself, it does not fade or yellow over time, like its cheaper competitors do. The material of the Endura Flap™ is specially-treated with a powerful UV-retardant. This causes the flap to maintain its integrity over time.
- When the Endura Flap™ pet door opens and closes, it works by rotating on a rod. This is crucial to its performance. Instead of the flap getting worn or cracking at the top, no wear to the flap itself occurs when opening or closing.
Made in the USA
Created by hand, Endura Flap™ pet doors are 100% engineered, designed and manufactured in the United States. Backed by a 15-year warranty, the manufacturer of Endura Flap™ Pet Doors will replace any defective parts at no cost.
Unlike all other mass-merchandized pet doors on the market today, the flap material of the Endura Flap™ pet door is made of a polyolefin-based polymer that is similar to the material that is used in food storage containers. Having an environmentally-friendly pet door is something we can really feel good about.
There are no holes to cut in your wall or door when choosing the Endura Flap™ doggie door sliding glass door. No sacrifices to make, just quality for you and your pets! Contact us today and we will be happy to help you select the right size for your precious pets.
Corey Marsh is the owner of Pet Door Products in Salt Lake City, Utah. His company offers energy efficient sliding glass doors with pet doors built right into them. You can select the option to install the pet door yourself or have one of our professional installers do it for you.
Pet Door Products
3052 S 460 W #100
Salt Lake City, UT 84115